Bloomer Trailers Sponsors Texas High School and Junior High Rodeo Associations for the eight years in a row.
Center, Texas – September 9, 2015 –Texas High School and Junior High Rodeo Associations are pleased to announce Bloomer Trailers, one of the industry’s premier manufacturers of custom horse trailers, has committed to another year of sponsorship with the group.
For the past seven years, Bloomer Trailers has hauled in close to $700,000 for THSRA and TJHRA regions and state association. They have done this by donating a Bloomer Trailer each year, which the association then sells tickets on to family and friends for chance to win the trailer. Tickets can be purchased from any member and are $50 a ticket. The sponsorship of the 2015-2016-rodeo season will be the 8th trailer that Bloomer has donated to the association.
Steve Dickey, President of THSRA, says, “ We are thrilled to have such a great partner in Bloomer Trailers. We know that they really care for our student athletes and want to help us enhance our association. Their sponsorship helps us accomplish our mission of enriching the lives of Texas student rodeo athletes by preserving our western heritage through the sport of rodeo, promoting family values, and providing future opportunities through college scholarships.”
“In order for the sport to grow and thrive it takes involvement from many outside sources. My goal is to provide a platform to let each child, region, and the association grow and thrive in a sport that is constantly coming under more scrutiny from outside sources. It is a battle that can be won but must be constantly evolving to stay ahead of the outside negative influences. Good leadership and sponsorships are a must to create education, community awareness, and represent Rodeo in a more professional light to attract sponsors that are not currently involved,” said Randy Bloomer, Bloomer Trailers CEO.
The Bloomer Trailer Giveaway program is unique in that 80% of the money raised stays in the Regions where the tickets are sold. This allows Regions additional funds for scholarships, awards and other special programs for members. The remaining 20% goes to the state association to be used for scholarships, awards and general operating expenses.
“We are extremely grateful to the Bloomer family for their generous contribution to both our Region and to Texas High School Rodeo Association,” said Julie White, THSRA Region IV Secretary.
ABOUT THSRA & TJHRA
THSRA and TJHRA was designed to reach high school and junior high school students during an important transitional time in their lives, and to offer them the opportunity to be involved with the positive, family oriented sport of rodeo.
The Texas High School Rodeo Association is a 501-C non-profit organization that is the largest, most prestigious state junior high and high school rodeo association in the nation. When you get involved with THSRA and TJHRA, you are supporting family values, dedicated young people and scholarships. Last year, THSRA gave over $240,000 in college scholarships to deserving Seniors.
THSRA and TJHRA sponsor over 150 rodeos per year throughout ten regions across Texas. The rodeo year begins in August and concludes with the Texas High Finals Rodeo in June, which is located in Abilene, TX and the Junior High Finals the last week of May, which is held in Gonzales, TX. It is here, where “The Elite Compete” featuring the top cowboys and cowgirls from each Region. They compete for numerous awards, scholarships as well as the coveted honor of representing the State of Texas at the National Finals Rodeo held each July. For more information visit their website at thsra.org and tjhra.org or follow in social media.
ABOUT BLOOMER TRAILERS
Bloomer Trailers are proud to be the Official Trailer of the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo, Texas High School and Junior High Rodeo Associations, World Series of Team Roping, National Reined Cowhorse Association, Lazy E Arena and the Official Sponsor of the United States Team Roping Association.
Bloomer Trailers is approaching their 17th year in the trailer manufacturing business with 60+ employees. At Bloomer Trailers, their passion is building the highest quality trailer day in and day out. They focus 100% of their attention to Trailers and how to make them better and safer for their customers and their horses, hence the model evolution.